Fire Extinguisher Maintenance and Installationthe correct choice is vital
EFL can provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- free site survey
- full installation and commissioning
- 10 year guarantee
- preventative maintenance
- BAFE approved technicians
All fire extinguishers supplied by EFL are Kite marked and comply with BS-EN3. Our extinguishers also carry the CE mark of approval, which represents the new pressure equipment directive that came into force in June 2002. Any product that was manufactured after that date must, by law, carry the new CE mark to enable it to be sold within the EU. All of our products are guaranteed for ten years, providing that the maintenance is carried out by EFL. Supplying the correct fire extinguisher is vitally important and our qualified technicians will advise accordingly. Use of an inappropriate type of extinguisher may significantly increase the threat of personal injury and make the task of fire fighting more hazardous.
|Class F Wet Chemical||Yes||No||No||No||Yes||No|
|ABC Dry Powder||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Class D Powder||No||No||No||Yes||No||No|
- SOLIDS such as paper, wood, plastic etc.
- FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS such as paraffin, petrol, oil etc.
- FLAMMABLE GASES such as propane, butane, methane etc.
- METALS such as aluminium, magnesium, titanium etc.
- Fires involving ELECTRICAL APPARATUS
- Cooking OIL & FAT etc.