Fire Safety Risk Assessmentmeeting all your legal obligations for fire safety
The aims of the fire safety risk assessment are:
- To meet your legal obligations
- To conduct a comprehensive site survey
- To identify the hazards
- To reduce or remove the identified risks of those hazards detected
- To decide what physical fire precautions and management arrangements are necessary for life safety
- To prepare a PAS79 compliant report
Following a thorough inspection of your premises, conducted by our own BAFE SP205 qualified risk assessor, we will produce a detailed and legally compliant report in accordance with PAS79 in order to satisfy the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
For more information on Fire Safety Risk Assessments read our Importance of Business Fire Safety Blog Post.
To arrange a Fire Risk Assessment, or for professional advice on all matters to do with fire safety, contact us during working hours, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form opposite.