Fire Warden Training and Fire Awareness Courses
Courses coming soon/call to enquire
|3 Hour Fire Warden Training Course||Worthing||Monthly|
It is now a legal requirement for all staff to have fire safety training. At EFL we regularly run Fire Awareness Courses and Fire Warden Courses in which delegates receive comprehensive training on what to do in the event of a fire. We also offer bespoke fire training for businesses tailored to specific requirements. Training can either be conducted at your own premises within the Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire areas or at our Head Office in Worthing.
All delegates are invited to participate in the discharging of a variety of extinguishers under the guidance of our trainer.
Training courses we offer at your own premises:
- Raising the alarm
- Fire Prevention
- What to do when hearing a fire alarm
- Calling the emergency services
- The fire triangle
- Selection of fire extinguishers and use
- Fire extinguisher demonstration (outdoor space needed for set up)
- Each delegate will receive a certificate
3 Hour Fire Warden Course – (Max 10 delegates)
*As above, but a more intensive course detailing the full responsibilities of a Fire Warden This course is designed for appointed staff who have additional duties to uphold fire safety in the workplace. This course is to include a live fire demonstration. All attendees are awarded a certificate at the end of the training session.
Head Office Fire Warden training course
As above but held at our HQ in Worthing. The course will be run in the relaxed environment of our training room followed with a fire scenario set up within the grounds of our premises. Refreshments will be provided.
Booking a Fire Safety Training Course
- Call us on 08458739973 and speak to one of our fire safety training advisers.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the enquiry form and we will be in contact